Elections for the St. Paul GB will be held on Thursday September 13th, 2017 at 7:00 p.m. in the Annex cafeteria.
The St. Paul Governing Board is comprised of staff members and parents and is responsible for overseeing certain areas of the school’s functioning, as per the Quebec Education Act. This committee meets monthly to discuss various topics, approve and/or adopt proposals and policies for the school.
Once the minutes of the GB meetings are approved (at the following month’s meeting), they will be posted here for public consultation.
Members of the 2017-2018 GB:
- Anna Rizzolo, Parent Member |September 2016 – June 2017
- Johanne Dion-Calderone, Parent Member | September 2016 – June 2018
- Patricia Sasso, Parent Member| September 2016 – June 2018
- Candice Stella, Parent Member | September 2016 – June 2018
- Jennifer Di Vito, Parent Member | September 2017 – June 2019
- Melissa Cambareri, Parent Member | September 2017 – June 2019
- Tiziana Cirigliano, Parent Member | September 2017 – June 2019
- David Bergin, Teacher Member
- Laura Nero, Teacher Member
- Soula Nicolopoulos, Teacher Member
- Reno Vaccaro, Teacher Member
- Manon Lacoste, Daycare Member
- Gloria Piperissa, Support Staff Member
- Helen Morrison, Community Representative
September: Approved Meeting Minutes GB Minutes 09-14-17_final