The St. Paul Governing Board is comprised of staff members and parents and is responsible for overseeing certain areas of the school’s functioning, as per the Quebec Education Act. This committee meets monthly to discuss various topics, approve and/or adopt proposals and policies for the school.
Once the minutes of the GB meetings are approved (at the following month’s meeting), they will be posted here for public consultation.
Members of the 2018-2019 GB:
- Melissa Cambareri, Parent Member, Chairperson | September 2018 – June 2019
- Jennifer Di Vito, Parent Member | September 2017 – June 2019
- Tiziana Cirigliano, Parent Member | September 2017 – June 2019
- Mike Panichella, Parent Member | September 2018 – June 2020
- Steve Ceccolini, Parent Member| September 2018 – June 2020
- Rosanna D’Alessio | September 2018 – June 2020
- David Bergin, Teacher Member
- Karine Duval, Teacher Member
- Soula Nicolopoulos, Teacher Member
- Reno Vaccaro, Teacher Member
- Manon Lacoste, Daycare Member
- Laura Antonacci, Support Staff Member
- Helen Morrison, Community Representative